Microsoft Office is a collection of office-related applications. Each application serves a unique purpose and offers a specific service to its users. For example, Microsoft Word is used to create documents. Microsoft PowerPoint is used to create presentations.
HERE’S A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE APPS AND THEIR PURPOSE:
The apps included in a specific Microsoft Office suite depend on the Microsoft Office package you select (as does the price). Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. Office Home & Student 2016 (for PC only) includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote. Business Suites have specific combinations as well and include Publisher and Access.
Here’s a short description of the apps and their purpose:
- Word – to create documents, flyers, publications
- PowerPoint – to create presentations
- Excel – to store, organize, and manipulate data
- OneDrive – to store data online
- OneNote – to organize data you collect including handwritten notes, drawings, screen captures, audio clips, and more
- Publisher – to create extensive publications, posters, flyers, menus
- Outlook – to manage email and calendars, to do lists, and contacts
Access – to capture and analyze data from computers or networks
Tools (Software, Templates, Plugin, etc) will be given to every student free of charge. Other materials such as Lesson Videos and Training Handbooks will be recommended to the student as the course progresses.
COURSE BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
Each student will design Letter Heads, Logo, Calendar , Greeting cards and Complementary Cards and many more designs as project works for PC, tablet and mobile.
Stand a chance to win a free laptop and other awards and amazing prizes.
Be a professional semi graphic designer
Get a certificate of completion and the keys to start a web company
Get the MS Office Handbook (soft copy)
Stand the chance of joining the Global Community of MS Office Professional