Microsoft Excel Syllabus
Discover Microsoft Excel
This training provides all the tools necessary to create and use basic spreadsheets. Participants will receive an overview of the interface and learn the various methods for entering and editing data. Additionally, participants will learn the various ways to write simple formulas.
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Create, open and view a workbook.
- Save and print workbooks.
- Enter and edit data.
- Modify a worksheet and workbook.
- Work with cell references.
- Learn to use functions and formulas.
- Create and edit charts and graphics.
- Filter and sort table data.
- Work with pivot tables and charts.
- Import and export data.
- Excel Basics
- Work with Cells and Worksheets
- Calculate Your Data
- Format your Workbook
- Add Charts and Graphics
- Collaborate with Others
- Analyze your Data
- Work with Macros and the Web